Regional Working Groups
In the frame of our dialogue events our partners from different sectors identify key challenges they are facing and form working groups to tackle them jointly. YouMatch supports and accompanies these expert/practitioners’ groups during their work process.
In Sub-Saharan Africa expert/practitioners’ groups are working on the challenges of:
- managing the expectations of employers and jobseekers to avoid mismatch
- how to ensure a high quality of data on information of applicants/jobseekers
- how to attract employers to provide job opportunities for youth
- how to mainstream life skills and career guidance in TVET and education curricula
- how to involve more companies in job shadowing and innovative ways to harmonize data collection mechanisms
In the MENA region this process will be further developed during our Regional Dialogue in Amman in July 2016.